It’s been an average reading week this week, but I did read the rather surprising Obligation by Donald Stilwell – a book that touched me and even brought tears – something I hadn’t expected when I first got the request through to review. I also came across another rare five star book – Silver Linings by Kate James.
I also made a blog post about ebooks and my expectations – why not take a look and see some of the comments and perhaps even add you own.
Please do comment on my reviews – it’s great to hear feedback and I’d love to hear if you’ve bought a book based on my review, and if so, what you thought of it – I’m sure the authors would love to hear too.
So… my week in books this week has been:
- Skater Boy – Mari Mancusi
- Reprisal – Alfie Robins (coming back to this one in a few weeks)
- Unfaithfully yours – Joanne Clancy (have to say I think I’ll be giving up on this one soon)
- Play dead – Harlan Coben
Book Review Requests
- Snapback – Bob Harvey
- Hope Road, Leeds – John Barlow
- Love in greener pastures – Amanda Bretz
- Cavalier’s Call – Grant De Graf
- Flying with Kites – Alan Reynolds
- Hissmelina – James Smith
- Pineville Heist – Lee Chambers
- A Smudge of Gray – Jonathan Sturak
- 28 Pages – Allen Mitchum
- The Blues Man – Robin Webster
- GOTU- A Robin Marlette Novel – Krista Basham
- Mental – Sherry Ashworth
- Scuttlejack: A Damon Quinn Mystery – Bruce Obee
- Stone Bleeding – Russell Mardell
- Tim Vicary – A Game of Proof
- Red Cloud Pistachios – David Heslop
- Promise me Eternity – Ian Fox
- Hostile Witness – Rebecca Forster
- Before her eyes – Rebecca Forster
- Nowhere to go – Iain Rowan
If you’d like me to review your book, please see here for more information. My reading queue is around six weeks at the moment.